Upcoming Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner trainings:
The Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Training of Scrum Academy
By building upon the core Scrum framework, we will help you move towards a professional and practitioner Product Owner level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you, your team and your products. Our trainers have drawn on all of their experience to create the best learning experience. In this A-CSPO class we will share best practices, real life Product Owner challenges, plus practical tips and tricks to implement in your daily work.
What you will learn
- How to build a better understanding of Scrum and Agile product development
- How to become even more efficient as Product Owner
- How to use improve strategy and vision to create better products
- Which tools you can use
- A better understanding of stakeholders and users
- How to make better assumptions and how to deal with them
- Advanced methodologies for product backlog management
There will also be lots of room for individual questions.
Who should participate?
This A-CSPO course is aimed at people already experienced with Scrum and the Product Owner role. To be eligible for the A-CSPO accreditation, attendees must have undertaken CSPO training or have the equivalent knowledge. The class is kept small – no more than 16 people. You are encouraged to co-own and mould the agenda by bringing your own challenges, questions and areas of interest to the group to make the learning as personal as possible.
What are the advantages of the A-CSPO certification?
By participating in the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® course you will :
- exchange experiences and learn from other Product Owners.
- improve your carreer chances.
- show your employer that you are constantly improving your ways of working and thus your products.
- take your CSPO certification to the next level of A-CSPO and thus qualify for the CSP-PO certification.
- Have fun!