By building upon the core Scrum framework, we will help you move towards a professional and practitioner ScrumMaster level, allowing you to realise more of the untapped potential of you and your team. I have drawn on all of my experience coaching teams and mentoring ScrumMasters to create a highly interactive learning experience that promises to share best practice, explore real life problems, and practical techniques to take away and apply immediately.
What you will learn
- How to build the engagement, motivation and productivity of your agile team.
- How to coach product owners, project managers and others for buy-in.
- Techniques to energise your sprint planning sessions and retrospectives.
- How to deal with difficult situations as a ScrumMaster.
- How to increase the creative capacity of your Scrum team.
- Strategies to help you enable change within your organisation.
- PLUS we always encourage our attendees to tailor the agenda to meet their needs.
There will be plenty of time for discussions and specific questions too.
This A-CSM course is aimed at people already experienced with Scrum and the ScrumMaster role. To be eligible for the A-CSM accreditation, attendees must have undertaken CSM training or have the equivalent knowledge. The class is kept small – no more than 16 people. You are encouraged to co-own and mould the agenda by bringing your own challenges, questions and areas of interest to the group to make the learning as personal as possible.
This is a two-day course starting at 9.30am on both days and aiming to finish at 5.30pm on day one and 5.00pm on day two. Prior to the course there will be a nutritious breakfast for all participants starting at 8.30am on both days. Lunch is also included on-site [you can choose from a great menu!] for both days and tea, coffee and snacks are provided too.
The A-CSM perks
By attending this Advanced Certified ScrumMaster® course you will:
- Learn from the experiences of other practicing ScrumMasters.
- Expand your career opportunities by standing out from the crowd of Certified ScrumMasters.
- Ihrem Arbeitgeber beweisen, dass Sie sich darum bemühen, Ihr Scrum-Wissen permanent zu verbessern.
- Demonstrate to employers your attainment of advanced Scrum knowledge.
- Be able to upgrade your CSM certification to A-CSM and be eligible for the CSP-SM certification.
- Have fun!
You can claim 16 SEUs/PDUs by attending my two-day ASM course which you can use towards further Scrum adventures.
- Two days with two of the world’s leading Scrum coaches exploring your specific challenges and questions.
- A stellar breakfast and lunch each day and free flowing tea, coffee and snacks.
- An A-CSM certification that very few people in the world hold.*
- A free pack of coaching cards.
- 50% off our THEMED Retrospective Handbook video course on Front Row Agile giving you out-of-the-box retrospective templates to use with your teams.
Please note to be eligible for the A-CSM certification you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing CSM.
- Complete the pre-class assessment.
- Be prepared to share your experiences of being in a Scrum team.
- Attend the full 2-day class.
- Complete a short post-class questionnaire.
„As a Certified Scrum Trainer myself, I have a deep respect for Geoff and Paul. Both of them are global thought leaders and have the rare ability to transfer their deep understanding of Scrum and agile in a very fun way… I truly believe our CSM class alumni will enjoy the training very much and am honored to host these two incredible trainers at Scrum Academy.“