Within the scope of the 15-day training program, you will obtain the certification as Business Coach. This training delivers professional experience in a protected environment, in order to develop a professional attitude in the Coach role. You will learn relevant coaching methods and tools and test them in coaching sequences through feedback. In parallel to your training you will work on and document a coaching process.
Advanced training as a Business Coach
You wish to book an individual inhouse training?
This Business Coach Program is perfect for high-level personnel, entrepreneurs, HR managers, (agile) coaches, Scrum Masters, freelancers, organizational developers, trainers and consultants.
What you will get:
- Certification as Business Coach
- Methods and Tools
- Professional self-experience
- Simulation of Coaching sequences incl. feedback
- Development of a professional attitude in the coaching role
The Business Coach Program Schedule
The Business Coach training comprises a total of 15 learning units divided into 5 modules, each with 3 training days.
- Module: 21. - 23.08.2019 – Business Coaching as Profession
- Module: 23. - 25.10.2019 – Diagnositic tools and techniques in the coaching process
- Module: 11. - 13.12.2019 – Resource-oriented interventions
- Module: 22. - 24.01.2020 – Coaching in an agile environment w/ Diana Bister
- Module: 26. - 28.02.2020 – Coaching practice and certification ( DGTA, SL CONSULT and Scrum Academy)
Certificate Business Coaching: SL CONSULT & Scrum Academy
Basic knowledge transactional analysis 101: DGTA
Please bring along:
- Pleasure and joy in learning and experimenting with coaching tools
- Willingness to deal with your own biographical topics in professional self-awareness
- Willingness to commit yourself to the group process and to invest time in the practice transfer
- Exclusive learning in a small group (maximum 8 participants)
- Two trainers
- The chance to try yourself out as a business coach from the 1st module on.
- A sound psychology as a foundation: transactional analysis in connection with the systemic consulting approach
- In the heart of Hamburg