Max. Participants: 8
Language: German Course times: 09:00 - 18:30
€ 7.600,-Early bird
Luise Lohkamp holds a degree in psychology, is Managing Director of SL CONSULT GmbH, trainer/coach/consultant and Transactional Analyst (TSTA) teacher.
She has been training business coaches since 2005 and, as a trainer, ensures a good balance between theory and practice. She challenges her training candidates with clarity and protection to take significant personal and professional development steps.
The Business Coach Program Schedule
The Business Coach training comprises a total of 15 learning units divided into 5 modules, each with 3 training days.
- Module: 21. - 23.08.2019 – Business Coaching as Profession
- Module: 23. - 25.10.2019 – Diagnositic tools and techniques in the coaching process
- Module: 11. - 13.12.2019 – Resource-oriented interventions
- Module: 22. - 24.01.2020 – Coaching in an agile environment w/ Diana Bister
- Module: 26. - 28.02.2020 – Coaching practice and certification ( DGTA, SL CONSULT and Scrum Academy)
- Luise Lohkamp, psychologist, managing director SL CONSULT GmbH, Trainer/Coach, transaction analysis teacher (TSTA)
- Diana Bister (4. Module), psychologist, Organizational Scrum Master Agilar Germany GmbH, Certified SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP),
- guided self-awareness
- Theory input and discussion
- exchange of experiences
- coaching sequences incl. feedback
- application of tools and methods
- personal reflection
7.900,00 € (net), Early Bird: 7.600,00 € (net).
Please note that the early booking discount is only granted for bookings made by 30.04.2019 at the latest.
This program can only be booked as a whole.
Advanced training as a Business Coach
21.08. - 28.02.2020 in Hamburg
Trainer: Luise Lohkamp
€ 7600.0,-excluding VAT per person