Upcoming Visualization for Scrum trainings:
The Visualization for Scrum Training of Scrum Academy
Nowadays, visualization in creative processes has become standard. Pictures help making communication easier and quicker. New associations can arise that would not have come up without the drawings.
All of these aspects are of high importance for the everyday work with Scrum. Although it may not always be about generating new creative ideas, visualization is important for precise, fast and effective communication in Scrum teams.
In our training “Visual Facilitation for Scrum” you will first learn the basics of working visually. Furthermore, our curriculum is customized to meet the special needs of Scrum teams. Our Certified Scrum Trainer® Sohrab Salimi and Visual Facilitator Holger Nils Pohl have elaborated a set of key elements to help you improve your work with Scrum.
The backlog of the course includes
- Introduction to visualization
- Basic elements of visualization
- Containers and frames
- Structuring elements
- Visual library
- Creating icons especially for Scrum
- Templates for planning, daily standup, review and retrospectives
- Tips and tricks for improvisation
- Basics of facilitation - how do I work with groups
- Posture training - how do I position myself when drawing
- Background knowledge
- Live exercises and experiments
- A lot of room for sharing experiences and knowledge
- Visualization of your own ideas and topics
- … and Etc.
Who should participate?
You are a Scrum Master, Agile/Team Coach, Product Owner or member of a Scrum team? Then this workshop is for you! Overcoming the fear of drawing and learning to effectively communicate is important for everyone. In the past, we have learned from our own experience how valuable such a one-day visualization workshop can be.
What you get Xtra
- Small groups are important to us so that every participant gets enough time and attention.
- A high-quality book in the color of your choice to write down your learnings.
- Access to our dropbox with the documentation of all flipcharts etc.
- Our team will provide all participants with breakfast, lunch, snacks as well as cold and warm drinks.
Die Mobiliar Insurance
Holger is a Visual Strategy Facilitator and is able to illustrate complex matters in a tangible, visual and comprehensible way.