Max. Participants: 16
Language: German Course times: 19:27 - 19:27
Björn Jensen studied Computer Science at the University of Applied Sciences of Hamburg, Germany. He is founder and leader of the Java User Group Hamburg (JUGHH) and the Android User Group Hamburg. He is also a founding member of the JetBrains Academy of Development. Furthermore, he is Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and a member of the Trainer Approval Committee of the Scrum Alliance.
- Revision of the Scrum Framework
- The role of Product Owner: responsibilities, challenges, collaboration with the ScrumMaster, relation with other legacy roles
- Pros and cons of different types of Product Owner: product, project, proxy PO’s…
- Road to Sprint 1: Discovery/Inception facilitation techniques using Design Thinking (product vision, stakeholders, personas and empathy maps, business model, risks, release planning, etc.)
- Writing and splitting user stories, writing approval criteria
- User story mapping
- Graphical facilitation
- Creation and management of the Product Backlog
- Agile planning and estimation
- Prioritisation criteria
- Working with MVP’s, Lean Startup, strategies to maximise return on investment (ROI)
- Release planning
The training makes use of modern training techniques that rely on the participants’ involvement and the adequate combination of theory, practice, and open space which allows for the discussion of real-life situations brought by the participants.
Training materials and handouts
Students are given introductory pre-reading material. After successfully completing the course, the students are sent a high quality PDF handout containing a visual recount of the training.
After successfully completing this course, participants will receive the official Certified Scrum Product Owner certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership.
Besides one of the best trainings in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- PMI members can claim 24 PDU's
- You can also claim 24 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
Certified Scrum Product Owner
17.12 - 19.12.2018 in Munich
Trainer: Björn Jensen
1.950,- excluding VAT per person