Max. Participants: 21
Language: English Course times: 09:00 - 17:30
€ 1.520,-Few seats
Tiago, has been supporting organizations in their Agile transformations for over 10 years, by coaching, consulting, and training teams and leaders. He is passionate about helping organizations imagine a better way to deliver value, and supporting the necessary transformation in culture, practices, and process to get there. He has done this with a variety of organizations, including bpost, Belgacom (Proximus), BNP Paribas Fortis, TUI and Vueling.
- Revision of the Scrum Framework
- The role of Product Owner: responsibilities, challenges, collaboration with the ScrumMaster, relation with other legacy roles
- Pros and cons of different types of Product Owner: product, project, proxy PO’s…
- Road to Sprint 1: Discovery/Inception facilitation techniques using Design Thinking (product vision, stakeholders, personas and empathy maps, business model, risks, release planning, etc.)
- Writing and splitting user stories, writing approval criteria
- User story mapping
- Graphical facilitation
- Creation and management of the Product Backlog
- Agile planning and estimation
- Prioritisation criteria
- Working with MVP’s, Lean Startup, strategies to maximise return on investment (ROI)
- Release planning
The training makes use of modern training techniques that rely on the participants’ involvement and the adequate combination of theory, practice, and open space which allows for the discussion of real-life situations brought by the participants.
Training materials and handouts
Students are given introductory pre-reading material. After successfully completing the course, the students are sent a high quality PDF handout containing a visual recount of the training.
After successfully completing this course, participants will receive the official Certified Scrum Product Owner certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership.
Besides one of the best trainings in the industry, you get:
- Breakfast, lunch, and coffee breaks.
- All courseware materials in electronic format.
- PMI members can claim 16 PDU's
- You can also claim 16 SEU's to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
The training is given in English. All training materials are also in English.
Both days welcome at 8h30. Course runs from 9h - 17h30.
Certified Scrum Product Owner®
21.05. - 22.05.2019 in Brussels
Trainer: Tiago Garcez
€ 1520.0,-excluding VAT per person