Upcoming Certified ScrumMaster® trainings:
The Certified ScrumMaster® Training of Scrum Academy
What are the training contents?
Introduction to Scrum
- Scrum as an empirical process
- Agile values and principles
- Scrum framework: roles, meetings and artifacts
Requirements and release planning
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog and User Stories
- Planning and estimating
- Velocity of development
- Tracking projects with the Burndown Chart
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Daily Scrums
- Definition of Done
Who are the participants?
In our CSM® trainings we have participants with a very different background: from Scrum newbies to those who already have practical experience with Scrum. Exchanging experiences is a key element of our course. In order to have a common basis to start the training with, we will provide you with some material in advance so you can prepare yourself for the course. Depending on your level of knowledge, this can take you 30 minutes to 4 hours. We only accept a maximum of 4 participants from the same company per training to ensure a better exchange of experiences for all participants.
Our customers love our trainings!
On average, the participants of our courses give us 9.6 out of 10 possible satisfaction points and would recommend us to friends and colleagues. Why? Our trainings are not a powerpoint show, but very interactive. The focus is on you as a participant and not us, the trainers. We apply many principles and practices of "Training from the BACK of the Room" (Sharon Bowman), which are very well suited to agile methods. Be prepared to be active and in motion!
I can recommend the Certified ScrumMaster® training at Scrum Academy to beginners and advanced Scrum practitioners: According to the motto "As much theory as necessary, as much practice as possible" I had a great learning experience. There was always enough time for reflection and exchange with the other participants. Working in small groups has accelerated learning success.
Certification of the CSM class:
After successfully completing the Certified Scrum Master® course, the participants become Certified Scrum Masters® and in addition they will get a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance®.
What do I get at a CSM training by Scrum Academy?
- Our trainers are very experienced and the participants benefit from their Xtra knowledge
- We have a limited number of participants for each training, so every participant gets Xtra attention
- Our trainers have many years of experience as product owners and can share an Xtra amount of knowledge and experience with the participants
- Each participant gets an Xtra 1 hour telephone coaching after the training
- After the training each participant gets access to an Xtra folder (documentation of all flipcharts, a lot of information about Scrum and agility and lots of nice photos from the training)
- During the training our event team provides the participants with Xtra food (including breakfast, lunch, snacks and sweets) and hot and cold drinks
- Before the training each participant receives an Xtra info email with many great videos and literature references to dive into the world of Scrum
- Xtra 16 or 24 Professional Units from the Project Management Institute are awarded to all participants who are Project Management Professionals
- Xtra 16 or 24 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) are awarded by the Scrum Alliance for the CSP certification
- Xtra insights into the topics Kanban, leadership, scaling or hardware development
What else you should know...
Please note that our trainings are conducted in German, English, Spanish or Dutch.
Moreover we offer the Certified ScrumMaster classes in different cities and venues like Cologne, Brussels, Ghent, Munich, Hamburg, Hasslet and others.
Please pay attention to this when booking.